These Graveyard Halloween Brownies are awesome! >> Watch << when I made them :)
- Prepared brownie batter (I used Betty Crocker Salted Caramel)
- 12 Milano Cookies
- Black Decorating Gel
- Candy Pumpkins
- Green Cookie Frosting
Prepare brownies as per box instructions, or make your own favorite brownie recipe.
Allow brownies to cool completely. Pull up on the parchment paper and transfer the brownies to a flat surface.
- Cut the brownies into rectangles. Make them large enough so that your Milano Cookies will fit in.
- Use the black (edible) decorating gel to write the letters R-I-P on the cookies.
- Press each cookie into the top of the brownie.
- Squeeze a little green fronting onto the brownie where you want to place the candy pumkins.
This recipe was originally published by Lauren Allen at Tastes Better From Scratch