Here are some more ways you can help
When you receive your Now I Am Known Plushie:
- Shoot an unboxing video and reaction
- Take candid photos with your new plushie
- Pick your favorite Affirming Phrases (there are 12 on your Plushie's Bandana) and share videos/pictures and why it matters to you.
Here is a simple outline for how to write a post to share:
- Start with something personal and relatable about you and your story.
- Share your experience about Peter and Anthony and Now I Am Known.
- Share about your plushie and how you are giving back with your purchase.
- Invite people to take action.
Here is a post example:
Peter and Anthony Mutabazi also know what it feels like to not fit in. Peter's story of courage, overcoming, his adoption journey with Anthony, and how they want to pay it forward to other kids has inspired me.
I just received my Now I Am Known Plushie. I've named him George. For every Plushie purchased, Peter and Anthony donate one to a child. They want to reach as many kids as possible - kids who feel like they don't matter or belong.
Join me this Holiday Season to let others know that they do matter and help the guys give as many Plushies to as many kids as possible.
** Website links don't do well in social media posts, it's better to share links when people ask, or to message your friends personally once they express interest.
We want you to be YOU. Be authentic, share your story and why it matters to YOU.